Position Title: Information Security Analyst
Position Summary and Qualifications:
Banking client is seeking an information security analyst. This position will be responsible for supporting the initiatives of the corporate information security program and coordinating with the network and infrastructure teams. This is a tactical-level position with significant hands-on of the operational aspects of information security. This position will report to the information security officer.
· College degree
· 3-5 years information security experience
· Experience with SIEM products, Vulnerability Scanners, Firewalls, Network devices, and Intrusion Detection Systems
· Experience/knowledge of GLBA and HIPAA.
· Experience writing Information Security Response Procedures
· Information Security Event Analysis Experience
· Regular Expression and/or basic Programming Skills
· Strong knowledge of Operating Systems and Networking
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Experience in the Financial Services sector a plus
· Applicable certifications a plus (GSEC, GSNA, CISSP)