The Information Security Consultant team provides security oversight, consultancy and assessments to enable the business protect its information. As part of this project you will help review security policy deviations, help write/proofread procedures, help facilitate meetings and communicate issue status to all business units.
This position will allow you to learn about different aspects of information security such as different types of security technology, vulnerability management, identity management, cyber security, third party security, incident management, security training, policies, application testing and security engineering.
• Provide research and analysis on various security topics
• Assist in reviewing security policy deviations
• Assist in writing/proofreading security procedures
• Help facilitate meetings
• Communicate security deviation issue status to all business units
• Develop presentations as needed
• Write guides outlining secure data practices on various platforms and technologies
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Detail oriented, good organizational skills
• Research, analysis and problem solving driven
• Self-motivated and willing to learn
• Basic understanding of information security concepts