Educational and Professional Credentials
• Bachelor's degree required. Major in Accounting, Computer Information Systems, or Management Information Systems is preferred.
• 5-8 years working in IT audit, consulting, assurance services, or related field, either in professional services or industry.
• Professional Certification or working toward CPA, CIA, or CISA strongly preferred.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
• Emerging trends in information technology
• Understanding of commonly used internal control frameworks, including COSO and COBIT and knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key internal audit
• Working experience with IT general controls, IT application controls and key report testing is required.
• Technical knowledge in any of the following (SAP, Oracle Financials, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, WorkDay, JDE; Operating Systems and Databases such as Windows, SQL, iSeries, UNIX, LINUX; Cloud, AWS, Azure)
• Technical skills in ERP security administration, configuration controls, application controls, report baselining, interface reviews, configuration reviews or system implementations would be highly desirable
• Project management and supervisory experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact in a team environment and foster client relationships
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment either onsite or at home
Travel Requirements: Up to 60%. This position may require national or international travel.