• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong decision-making, analytical, and technical skills
• Well developed interpersonal, organizational, leadership, and project management skills
• Working knowledge of data protection and privacy laws
• Working knowledge of international data protection and privacy laws highly desired
• Working knowledge of SSAE 70 and Sarbanes – Oxley audits highly desired
• CISSP, CISA, or other related security certification
• 1-2 years applied experience with computer security, including risk and vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, operational security, auditing, and baseline standards
• Knowledge of Network Architecture including LAN/WAN protocols, routers, switches, load balancers, hubs, etc.
• Knowledge of Information Security issues including threats, architecture (firewalls, IDS, etc.) and forensics.
• Knowledge of the IT Services and Infrastructure.
• Ability to learn quickly to obtain excellent knowledge about RealPage installed infrastructure, product centers and legacy system environments.
The Successful Candidate Will:
• Have knowledge in coordinating audit and security plans, on time and on budget
• Understand organizational complexity and have the ability to scale the audit and security systems of the business
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• 1+ years of experience in Information Services/Technology industry.
• College Degree in Computer Science Field. Information Systems, MIS, Engineering or equivalent, MBA desired.
• Knowledge in coordinating multiple audits.
• Knowledge in SSAE 16, Sarbanes – Oxley and security audits
• Position requires knowledge security architecture/security engineering background. CISSP and/or CISM preferred
• SSAE 16, ITIL, ISO27001-27002 and COBIT knowledge required.
• Has knowledge with Information Security Governance and establishing a framework to provide assurance that Information Security strategies are aligned with line of business objectives and consistent with applicable laws and regulations.