From brands such as Huggies® and Kleenex® to medical devices and workplace solutions, Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life. We hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries, but we’re not just changing diapers here. Our employees are changing the world for the better with innovative products that create new categories and push existing ones to a higher level. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
As a member of the Internal Audit team, the IT Auditor will be involved in performing Kimberly Clark’s audit activities to primarily identify and assess technology related risks and controls, as well as operational, compliance, and business process risk and controls. Where necessary, the individual will work with external service providers. By executing audit activities, the individual will objectively evaluate key risk areas to identify meaningful, value-added improvement opportunities and share results with management.
Specific activities related to the execution of audit activities will include:
• Execute IT audits, including SOX IT General Controls testing as well as risk-based IT audits.
• Analyze processes to evaluate whether they are effective in efficiently processing and adequately protecting data.
• Execute audit work programs and maintain organized and complete audit work papers pertinent to the audit’s scope and related findings.
• Identify and define issues, analyze evidence and document IT testing procedures and results.
• Conduct interviews, examine documents, prepare work papers and compose summary memos, as necessary.
• Evaluate IT findings and communicate to Internal Audit management in a timely manner.
• Develop strong relationships with IT and 3rd party service provider(s) to coordinate audit activities.
• Conduct special assignments as requested by the Senior IT Audit Manager.
• Represent Internal Audit with various organizational project teams and with external organizations.
• Develop and maintain productive relationships throughout the company through individual contacts and meetings.
• Perform computer assisted audit techniques and data analysis.
• Maintain a working knowledge of information security assessment industry standards/best practices and compliance with information security-related laws and regulations (e.g., SEC, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, and other state/regulatory data privacy laws).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate succinctly and effectively with management.
• Strong analytical, deductive and problem solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to meet commitments, deadlines, and schedules.
• Demonstrated ability to use technology to improve the effectiveness of assignments, increase efficiencies, and quickly complete work objectives.
• Ability to successfully manage multiple assignments and projects simultaneously.
• Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related degree.
• 1-2 years of experience in public accounting, or 2-4 years of experience in an internal audit department of a large corporation, with a focus on information technology audits.
• Practical knowledge of processes, risks and internal controls.
• Familiarity with information technology frameworks, including but not limited to COBIT, ITIL and ISO 27002.
• PC proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.).
• Understanding of manufacturing and/or consumer products industries.
• Experience using ACL or comparable software to perform various audit techniques and analytical procedures.
• Experience with auditing SAP ERP.
• Current designation and maintenance of a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or similar certification is highly desirable.
• Working knowledge of CCH TeamMate Audit Management Software.